Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer Wear to Work

Back to work can be exciting but not so much on your pocket. If you're like me, you worry about buying new clothes for your kiddos and yourself. Lately, I have been trying to purchase items that can be carried through the seasons. Andrea over at JyJCounselor and I teamed up to bring you some ideas on wearing your summer clothes back to school!!! If you haven't checked out her blog...it is a must!! She is a beautiful person inside and out and let me just say...I want to invade her closet!!! She is too cute!!! And I want to say how awesome the blogging world is because I found a new friend all the way from Texas to North Carolina...now that is awesome. So here ya' go!!!

Stripes:
Dress: Old Navy, Cardigan: Gap leopard, Necklace: Francesca's
Scarf: Charming Charlie's, Shirt: Old Navy, Capris: JC Penney, Shoes: Target
Jacket: Kut from the Kloth, Tank: Old Navy, Pants: Express

Jacket: Nordstrom, Tank: Old Navy, Crop Skinny Jeans: Michael Kors






Maxi Skirts & Dresses:

Jacket: Kut from the Kloth, Dress: Groovy's

Jacket: Kut from the Kloth, Dress: Groovy's

Shirt: Old Navy, Necklace & Skirt: JCrew Factory, Belt & Shoes: Gap
Summer Dresses:



Dress & Belt: Old Navy, Shoes: Nine West

Dress: Gap, Scarf: World Market (& yes that's NYC Times Square, summer vacay)
Printed Pants/Capris:
Cardigan, Shirt & Necklace: JCrew, Capris: JC Penney, Shoes: Cole Haan

Shirt: JC Penney, Pants: Anthropologie, Shoes: Gap

Shirt: Banana Republic, Capris: Old Navy, Shoes: Gap
Lightweight Scarves:
Shirt & Scarf: Old Navy, Capris: JC Penney, Shoes: Nine West


Shirt: Old Navy, Skirt: Kohl's, Scarf: Nordstrom

Shirt, Scarf & Belt: Old Navy, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Nine West

Cardigan: JCrew Factory, Shirt & Skirt: Old Navy, Belt, Scarf & Shoes: Gap
Statement Jewelry:

Statement Necklace: Kate Spade, Dress: Target

Necklace: Groovy's, Dress: Charming Charlie

Necklace: Groovy's, Dress: Old Navy, Cardigan: JC Penney
And there you have it!! We had so much fun and I look forward to many more posts with Andrea! So, all you need is a cute jacket, scarf, or cardigan to carry over many of your simple summer outfits to fall!!!

Also, before I go...I have another exciting thing I added to my TPT store. I have been getting a lot of messages about custom printables...so it is now an option. Here is one that I did today!
Check it out HERE!
If you're going back to work...have a great start to your year and if you're still on break...I so don't want to know...haha...but really...enjoy the rest of your time off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment