Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy School Counseling Week!!!!


I hope you are all having a wondeful School Counseling Week. I would have loved to do more at my campus but it has been a bit busy, as I am sure you all understand!!

I have been using ASCA's great ideas and resources that you can find here: http://www.schoolcounselor.org/content.asp?contentid=271
I have l.o.v.e.d. the morning announcements!!!
I also created a colorful version of ASCA's certificate to give to staff members. They were so excited and as I was walking through classrooms today, I already saw them proudly displayed!
You can find your own copy here that you can edit according to your campus for free:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/School-Counselors-Week-Certificate-for-Staff

As I posted on my facebook page, our computer sadly died. : ( I am so sad and a lot of my clip art, fonts, and cutesy borders and counseling games I created were on there. But I am back at getting all those stinkin' things back on my laptop. I was so old school and loved using our desktop computer but back to the laptop I go. I will be posting some lessons and activities for test taking/strategies for grades 3-5 and good work habits for k-2.

I hope you all have a great week and know that you make a difference!! As counselors we may not get as much recognition or praise but we have to advocate for ourselves and programs. So...know that you are an integral part of your campus and your kiddos' lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment