Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Freebie Posted!

Here are the Rules of Confidentiality freebie I promised, I finally have it uploaded!!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Counseling-Confidentiality-Rules

I have been so stinkin' busy with a little guy with the flu and our recent "snow/sleet" day which turns Texas into shut down mode. It took me 3 and a half hours to get to work yesterday morning and luckily I had some Starbucks, instagram, and some good music to keep me entertained!

Here are some pictures of my office updated:
my character signs you can find in my tpt store (use the above link)

The super cute BE signs that I adore. I can't find the source...so if its yours or you know where it is from, please let me know. I would LOVE to share it with everyone!




This bulletin board set is actually part of an activity packet but I thought it was so cute and great for my younger ones! You can find it here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Way-I-Feel-Primary-Kit-to-teach-about-feelings-and-emotions. It is by www.simplysprouteducate.com and it's FREE!!!

my new confidentiality rules...it seems hard to see but in person it is pretty clear to read



I am gathering ideas and resources as I start up four new small groups and I am so excited!! I would have to say small group sessions is one of my Oh.So.Fav parts of counseling!!! I hope to post some things this weekend but in the meantime, what are some of your go to introductory activities for small groups? Please feel free to share!! I hope y'all have a great, warm week!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and LOVE so many of your ideas!! I am a new counselor this year in the DFW area too. I just made the BE posters, so I have the source for you http://entirelyelementary.blogspot.com/2012/08/beginning-of-year-theme-be-yourself.html

    Have a great year!! Thanks for all of your amazing stuff. :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link to your mini posters

    http://entirelyelementary.blogspot.ca/2012/08/beginning-of-year-theme-be-yourself.html

    ReplyDelete