Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I HEART Donors Choose!


I am sure many of you have heard of Donor's Choose....if you haven't you MUST check it out! It is amazing. It's almost like a fundraising site for you and your counseling program or classroom. You can ask for donations for anything from games or books to smart boards and ipads.



http://www.donorschoose.org/


I created a project over the Christmas break and it was funded within a day of it being posted! I was SO excited! I found most of it from Kaplan's website.

Today, our office manager rolled my goodies in and I was beyond excited!!! I literally yelled, "YAY!" and started tearing boxes open. She was laughing and asked if this was how I am at Christmas. Here's a picture of what I got today and I put them to use within 30 minutes!!!
Responsibility, Character, and Respect BINGO...I used the Responsibility Bingo in a Good Choices small group session about 30 minutes after I got it and the kids loved it!!!!

Bullies, Victims, and ByStanders board game. I will be using this in small group or maybe playing it with some students that struggle with bullying issues.

Character posters for the hall

all the good stuff....including a craft keeper to organize all of my color paper and card stock

This was full of books on bullying and character....awesome

me and my excitement

awesome posters and K-2 books on character (sharing, kindness, etc)
I can't wait to use it all!!! Go check out donors choose, you have nothing to lose...only great resources to gain!!!

I hope you have a great rest of the week and I will be posting another freebie this week, so be on the lookout for that! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment