Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Small groups and a Tattle ear!

I just wanted to quickly share some things I created today! I had a super busy day as I know all of us school counselors probably did! I am really starting to wrap up planning our campus Career Day which I sooo look forward to. Luckily, we have the next two days off so I will be doing that, studying for my LPC exam, and doing fun Easter activities with my kiddos!

Here is a link to this little number....it is a Tattle Ear. Weird, right? When I was a Kinder and Firstie teacher, I had tattlers like there was no tomorrow. So one afternoon I thought to myself, "I wish I had a big ol' ear to just listen to all of these tattles." Then it came to me...simple and sweet. I printed out a big ear and told the kids that it was our tattle ear and when they have a tattle they need to go tell it to the ear. They loved it and after awhile the tattling wasn't too crazy like it had been before. Of course, I did this after I explained to my students the difference between tattling and reporting.
You can get your very own FREE tattle ear here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Tattle-Ear



I also have a small group planning sheet that I wanted to share that has helped me have some super organized sessions. You can find that for free here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Small-Group-PlanningSchedule


I created these counseling rules, too, which are very simple and easy to read. You can find these in my TPT store. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Counseling-Rules-Simple-of-Confidentiality

I hope you enjoy the freebies and that they may be useful in your counseling program or classroom.

I will be creating some more freebies and activities over my little break so I hope to post them for you! Have a wonderful rest of the week, fellow counselors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment