Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week!

Can I start out by saying how hard it is to say no to your kiddos when they want a puppy? Haha! At church on Sunday, someone brought their dog and our kiddos just about fell in love. Unfortunately, our little guy has asthma so it's pretty hard to have an animal but they sure had fun pretending.
 Teacher Appreciation Week is next week!!! I remember as a teacher how much I loved this week. It wasn't just about getting fun gifts but it was nice to know that someone appreciates the hard work that teachers do. This year has been so busy but here are simple Teacher Appreciation ideas that I did at my school. You can print all of the labels for free here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teacher-Appreciation-Printables






We have about 60 staff members so I had to make sure things were cost efficient. Here are some pictures of the finished projects.



For the "Write" one, I tied the tag along with bright colored pens and for the "Keeping it all together" I put different colored paperclips in baggies and just stapled on the tags. I am excited to pass them out next week! It didn't take me too long to put together and it wasn't too much money.


I also worked on a quick, little Summer Safety tip board in english and spanish!! I am excited that a lot of our spanish speaking parents will be able to read it!


I hope this helps you if you are stuck on ideas. I have Career Day this Friday so I am looking forward to posting about that this weekend! Have a wonderful week and know that you are amazing and do make a difference! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment