Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

To Do Lists and Organization

Many people say that I can be a little crazy when it comes to being organized. Many of those people are the people I work with. I feel to run a successful counseling program, a big part is being organized. I have a binder for everything that is labeled and ready to go and I always have running to do lists to make sure that I don't miss a detail! Here is a picture of what my "to do list" looks like. It may be too busy but it's cute and works for me! : )

I am giving this as my first freebie on my TPT store, you can get your own copy here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Counselor-To-Do-List

I hope to start creating and adding much more!

I also downloaded this stinkin' cute feelings pack I will most likely use with pre-k to 1st grade students on feelings. It's absolutely adorable!!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Way-I-Feel-Primary-Kit-to-teach-about-feelings-and-emotions


Please be on the lookout because I will be posting more this week! What are some ways you stay organized? I would love to hear them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment